Wednesday, November 28, 2012

2 Free Movie Tickets!

We don't get to go to the movies that often, but we are looking forward to The Hobbitt in December!  I wanted to let you know about a way to score some free movie tickets while enjoying something you eat on a regular basis anyways!  I found out that General Mills is giving away free tickets when you buy 2 of their specially marked boxes.
This promotion is called Movie Time.  Here's how it works:
Purchase 2 specially marked packages of General Mills cereals (Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, Trix, Cocoa Puffs, Golden Grahams, Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs).  Buy them between now and 12/06/2013.  Then visit www.generalmills.com/moviecash to enter the code found inside each box of cereal, and you will get to print off a certificate called Movie Cash good for one admission up to $12 valid at participating theaters.  To find a participating theater, go to www.emoviecash.com/dis_locator/



Let me know in the comments below if you see any of these specially marked boxes, and where - especially if it's at one of the stores that is hooked up with savingstar.com since I have a .50 coupon for Cheerios and .50 for Cinnomon Toast Crunch that I can combine with paper coupons... you see how this movie ticket is looking better and better?

Also let me know in my comments if there is a movie you are looking forward to.  I just might have a surprise coming to one of my commenters.  :) hint hint.

Disclosure: The information, products and General Mills gift pack were provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. VJKTE97XWUEA 

3 comments:

The McGrews said...

I can't WAIT for Les Miserables!!!!

TheHouseWifeRookie said...

I love you Karyn and your online deals :) There are SOOOO many movies I want to see this season, but the Hobbit and Les Mis are definitely on the TOP!!!! I'm going to buy some boxes now!

Courtney said...

I haven't seen them in stores yet, but then again I haven't been looking....I will now :) And I concur with the ladies: Hobbit and Les Mis!! Haven't been to the movies since before the baby was born!